Hi evfurrybody! Oliver here!
Thank yoo to Cat’s Cat’s (Ben, Archie, Casper, Jimmy – and Cat of course!) for our Stylish Blogger Award! We are so onnerd as we are less than four months old! I will let Ruby take over the rest of this post as she is a better spella than me and she can type faster.
Thanks Oliver – Ruby here. The rules of the Stylish Blogger Award are that you reveal seven things about yourselves that people may not know and then name seven more blogs to pass the award on to. Here goes:
1. I am a bit embarrassed about this but I enjoy chewing on things. I particularly like paper – putting the bitey on the covers of books is my specialty.
2. Oliver carries toy mice and his ball of aluminium foil around the house in his mouth – just like a dog.
3. We are still a bit wary of human toes. The Beans usually wear socks, shoes or slippers, so when we see toes we get a bit freaked out.
4. Our own paw pads and toes are a lovely aubergine/eggplant colour.
5. Our favourite treat is prawns.
6. We sometimes get into mischief. Scott gets worried when he can’t hear what we’re up to. The other day we discovered where he hid the new feathers-on-a-stick and Oliver pulled three apart. We also discovered where Mark keeps receipts and bills and decided to shred some.
7. We love computers. We sit on laptops. We lie on keyboards. We chew on wires and play with the mouse. We type with our paws and sometimes with our bottoms. I even managed to complete a Wikipedia search AND print it through the wireless connection to the printer upstairs. Scott thinks I am a cyber-hacker.
There are so many blogs we love and we know that the Stylish Blogger Award is very popular at the moment, so we would be very happy for the first seven commenters to this post who would like the Award to have it with our warmest compliments!